The Health Ministry Monday said a non-Jordanian man was diagnosed with Mpox, previously known as monkeypox. According to a statement, the 33-year-old infected male is currently in isolation at the Al-Bashir Hospital in a stable condition. He had tested positive at a Health Ministry laboratory. The Ministry said it would announce cases of monkeypox with "full transparency." It said it is ready to deal with any disease developments according to a national response plan. According to the statement, the first Mpox case recorded in Jortdan was on 9/8/2022 and the spread of the disease was avoided. Source:Jordan News Agency
You are here: Home » Health Ministry says man diagnosed with Mpox
Education Minister and Huawei Collaborate to Enhance AI in Lebanese Education
admin
July 27, 2026
Education Minister and Huawei Collaborate to Enhance AI in Lebanese Education
admin
July 27, 2026
Education Minister and Huawei Collaborate to Enhance AI in Lebanese Education
admin
July 27, 2026
LAU Shifts to Remote Operations Amid Regional Threats
admin
March 29, 2026