JENIN: UN spokesman Stephane Dujarric said that the Israeli occupation army refused to allow a UN assessment team to reach the city of Jenin in the northern occupied West Bank. Dujarric affirmed that the loss of Palestinian lives has increased as a result of the Israeli army's use of "lethal warfare methods." He added that the barriers preventing access to the West Bank have affected humanitarian aid, and that the entry of ambulances and medical teams has been delayed for a week. Dujarric indicated that the United Nations is following developments in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, indicating that "developments are going in the wrong direction." The Israeli occupation forces continued their onslaught against the city of Jenin and its camp for the eighth consecutive day. The onslaught resulted so far in the killing of 19 people, the injury and arrest of dozens, in addition to the widespread destruction of citizens' properties and infrastructure, including water and electricity networks. Source: Palest ine News and Information Agency – WAFA
You are here: Home » Israel prevents UN assessment team from reaching Jenin, says UN spokesman
Israel prevents UN assessment team from reaching Jenin, says UN spokesman
Education Minister and Huawei Collaborate to Enhance AI in Lebanese Education
admin
July 27, 2026
Education Minister and Huawei Collaborate to Enhance AI in Lebanese Education
admin
July 27, 2026
Education Minister and Huawei Collaborate to Enhance AI in Lebanese Education
admin
July 27, 2026
LAU Shifts to Remote Operations Amid Regional Threats
admin
March 29, 2026