NNA – Rafic Hariri University Hospital announced, Sunday, in its daily report on the latest developments of the Corona virus that 21 critical cases are currently receiving treatment at the hospital.
In details, the report outlined the below:
– Number of examinations conducted in the hospital laboratories during the past 24 hours: 300
– Number of patients infected with Coronavirus who are in the hospital for follow-up: 41
– Number of suspected cases of being infected with Coronavirus during the past 24 hours: 7
– Number of recovered patients in the hospital during the past 24 hours: 4
– Total number of patient recoveries at the hospital to-date: 1157
– Number of cases transferred from the intensive care unit to the isolation unit after improvement: 0
– Number of critical cases in the hospital: 21
– Number of deaths: 0
The hospital reminded stated that its Covid-19 vaccine center remains at the service of citizens from Monday to Friday, and can be reached at the landline number 01-832070 or WhatsApp number 70-056182.
Source: National News Agency-Lebanon