IRAN AT UN: FURTHER ISRAELI MISTAKES TO LEAD TO MORE SEVERE RESPONSE


Iran’s Mission to the United Nations said that in the ongoing confrontations between Iran and “Israel”, the United States “must stay away.”

In a post on X, the mission said that the wide-ranging attack launched by the country was in response to “Israel’s” aggression against Iran’s diplomatic premises in Damascus.

It said that the matter “can be deemed concluded.”

Should the Israeli regime “make another mistake,” Iran’s response will be considerably more severe, the mission added.

“Conducted on the strength of Article 51 of the UN Charter pertaining to legitimate defense, Iran’s military action was in response to the Zionist regime’s aggression against our diplomatic premises.” the mission stated.

“The U.S. MUST STAY AWAY!” it added.

UNSC fails to prevent regional escalation

Earlier on Thursday, Iran’s Permanent Mission to the United Nations underlined the necessity of Tehran responding to the Israeli airstrike on its consulate in Damascus, which martyred seven Iranian military advisors, including Briga
dier General martyr Mohammad Reza Zahedi, the leader of the IRGC’s Quds Force in Syria and Lebanon.

Iran’s diplomats stressed that if it were not for the impunity enjoyed by the Israeli occupation in the UN Security Council, and if the perpetrators of the attack on Iran’s consulate in Syria were brought to justice, the Islamic Republic would not have found it necessary to retaliate against the Israeli occupation.

“Had the UN Security Council condemned the Zionist regime’s reprehensible act of aggression on our diplomatic premises in Damascus and subsequently brought to justice its perpetrators, the imperative for Iran to punish this rogue regime might have been obviated,” the mission said in a brief statement.

IRGC launches promised attack on “Israel”

Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guard Corps (IRGC) Aerospace Force announced that it targeted Israeli positions in occupied Palestine with dozens of drones and missiles, as part of the retaliatory response to the malicious Israeli crime against the Iranian embassy
in Syria.

The IRGC’s Aerospace Force announced that the operation dubbed “Truthful Promise” was launched in the context of “punishing the criminal Zionist regime.”

The force said that the operation came “in response to the numerous evil crimes of the Zionist regime,” including the attack on the embassy. It said that its forces, supported by other units of the Iranian Armed Forces, launched the “wide-ranging” military operation.

The statement added that the operation was conducted with the approval of the Supreme National Security Council and under the supervision of the General Staff of the Armed Forces, with the support of the Islamic Republic of Iran and the backing of the Ministry of Defense and the Armed Forces.

“Details of this operation will soon draw the attention of the heroic Iranian people and the free peoples of the world,” the statement concluded.

Source: National News Agency – Lebanon

Jerusalem: The occupation storms the village of Al-Issawiya

Jerusalem – Together – Today, Sunday, the occupation forces stormed the village of Al-Issawiya in the city of Jerusalem.

Eyewitnesses explained that the occupation forces, accompanied by intelligence personnel, stormed the village of Al-Issawiya and arrested a father to force his son to surrender himself.

The occupation forces deployed in some streets of Al-Issawiya during their storming.

Source: Maan News Agency

After closing the raids for two weeks – 130 settlers storm Al-Aqsa and perform prayers

Jerusalem – Together – Today, Sunday, dozens of settlers carried out their raids on the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque.

130 settlers stormed Al-Aqsa, in successive groups, through the Mughrabi Gate, guarded by the occupation forces, led by rabbis, and they performed prayers during the storming of Al-Aqsa.

In recent days, groups and organizations called for the ‘alleged structure’ to carry out incursions into Al-Aqsa on Sunday, after a 16-day closure ‘from the middle of the month of Ramadan until the end of the Eid.’

Incursions into Al-Aqsa are carried out daily, ‘with the exception of Fridays, Saturdays, holidays, and religious occasions,’ through the Mughariba Gate, the keys of which have been controlled by the occupation authorities since the occupation of Jerusalem.

While the forces continue to station themselves at all gates of Al-Aqsa, and arrest those arriving there, especially young men and boys.

Source: Maan News Agency

The occupation forces place cement cubes in the back area

Hebron – Ma’an – This evening, the occupation army placed cement cubes in the Al-Dhahr area in Yalda Beit Ummar, near the “Kermei Tzur” settlement, south of the town.

Awad explained that the isolation threatens about 1,500 occupation soldiers and restrictions on farmers to work on their lands planted with almonds and grapes.

Awad stated that the occupation army, while setting up the tents and while placing the cubes, the occupation soldiers randomly fired gas bombs towards the homes of the citizens, where a number of them suffered from suffocation and were treated in the field.

Source: Maan News Agency

Settlers set up tents on lands in Masafer Yatta

Hebron – Together – The coordinator of the Popular and National Committees to Resist the Wall and Settlements in South Hebron, Ratib Al-Jabour, said that settlers set up residential tents near citizens’ homes in the Umm Tuba area in Musafer Yatta.

Al-Jabour added that this indicates the settlers’ intention to make the lives of citizens miserable and seize their lands, in preparation for expanding settlements in the region.

Al-Jabour said: ‘Today, settlers stole the water of the citizen Ibrahim Ali Awad from his well, and the settlers are treating everything in the area as their property, and we as Palestinians have no right to be on our lands and benefit from our property.’

Source: Maan News Agency

5 injured by occupation bullets near Jalazoun camp

Ramallah – Ma’an – The number of people injured by Israeli occupation forces’ bullets during the confrontations that broke out this evening, Sunday, near the entrance to the Jalazoun camp, north of the city of Al-Bireh, rose to five.

The Ministry of Health stated in a brief statement that five citizens were injured by occupation bullets near the Jalazoun camp, including three whose injuries were described as serious.

Security sources reported to “Wafa” that the confrontations broke out after citizens attempted to confront an attack by colonists under the protection of the occupation forces on the home of citizen Jum’a Abu Hatem, near the separation and apartheid wall erected at the entrance to the camp.

Source: Maan News Agency

Two injuries were injured by occupation bullets in Al-Mazraa Al-Sharqiya

Ramallah – Ma’an – This afternoon, Sunday afternoon, two young men were injured by live bullets while colonists and occupation soldiers attacked the town of Al-Mazraa Al-Sharqiya, east of Ramallah.

Local sources reported that two young men, aged 21, were injured. One of them was shot in the head and the other was hit in the foot. They were taken to the Palestine Medical Complex in Ramallah.

In the same context, large forces from the occupation army and dozens of colonists are present at the entrance to the village of Al-Mughayir, northeast of Ramallah, and a number of colonists are present, protected by occupation soldiers, at the entrance to the town of Deir Ammar, west of Ramallah.

Source: Maan News Agency

Health: 464 martyrs in the West Bank since last October 7

Ramallah – Ma’an – The Ministry of Health reported that 464 citizens were martyred, and 4,800 others were injured, in the West Bank, since October 7, 2023.

The Health Ministry said in a brief statement that 4 citizens were martyred, and about 60 others were injured, most of them by live bullets from the occupation forces and settlers, including 10 seriously injured, since last Friday.

She explained that the martyrs were: the martyr Muhammad Issam Shahmawi (22 years old) from Tubas, Muhammad Rasoul Daraghmeh (26 years old) from Tubas, Jihad Afif Sidqi Abu Aliya (25 years old) from Al-Mughayir, and the child Omar Ahmed Hamed (17 years old) from Beitin.

Source: Maan News Agency

Settlers beat a citizen and kidnap another east of Ramallah

Ramallah – Ma’an – A citizen was injured with bruises and another was kidnapped, this Sunday evening, in a settler attack on the village of Kafr Malek, east of Ramallah.

Local sources said that settlers, protected by the occupation army, stormed the Ain Samiya area, east of the village of Kafr Malik, and assaulted a number of workers in a quarry, wounding one of them and bruising them. They also kidnapped the worker, Maher Al-Darbani (22 years old).

In the same context, a citizen was shot during the occupation forces’ storming of the village of Al-Mughayir, east of Ramallah.

The Ministry of Health said in a brief statement that a citizen was critically injured by occupation bullets in the abdomen and was transferred to the Palestine Medical Complex in Al-Mughayir, and was admitted to the operating rooms.

Since last Friday, settlers have continued their terrorist attacks, with the protection of the Israeli occupation forces, on several villages north and east of Ramallah (Al-Mughayir, Beitin, Deir Jarir, S
ilwad, Ain Sinya, Abu Falah, Burqa, Atara, and Al-Mazraa Al-Gharbiyya), which led to the martyrdom of two citizens. Dozens were injured, in addition to burning dozens of homes and vehicles.

Source: Maan News Agency

The funeral of the martyr child Omar Hamed, east of Ramallah

Ramallah – Together – Today, Sunday, citizens mourned the body of the martyr, the child Omar Ahmed Abdel-Ghani Hamed (17 years old), who was martyred by settlers’ bullets last night in the village of Beitin, east of Ramallah.

The funeral procession began in front of the Palestine Medical Complex, arriving at the home of the martyr’s family in the village, where he was bid farewell, and mourners roamed the village streets.

The mourners arrived at the village mosque, performed the funeral prayer over the body, and then buried it in the village cemetery.

Hamed was martyred last night, as a result of his critical injuries as a result of the settlers’ aggression against the village of Beitin.

Source: Maan News Agency

Unjustified rush on fuel and bakeries – Economy: The stock of basic goods is sufficient for 6 months

Ramallah – Ma’an – The Ministry of National Economy said today, Sunday, that the ration stock of basic commodities in the northern governorates meets the needs of citizens for six months and the need for flour for three months.

In its statement, the Ministry indicated that the occupation government continues to prevent the entry of food goods and relief aid to our people in the southern governorates, which comes within the policy of starvation and genocide war that it has been implementing since October 2023.

The Ministry observed unjustified attacks by citizens in the northern governorates on bakeries and fuel filling stations, warning them not to be drawn into rumors and to only take information from official sources.

The Ministry indicated the continuation of the supply chain of food commodities from various countries in order to maintain the sustainability of food security, especially in light of crises and disruption of the global supply process.

The Ministry called on citizens to report any complain
t they see in the market via the direct number 129 so that consumer protection teams can follow up and take the appropriate legal action.

Source: Maan News Agency

Martyrdom shot by settlers in two houses east of Ramallah

Ramallah – Ma’an – A child was killed by settlers’ bullets, tonight, in the village of Beitin, east of Ramallah.

The Ministry of Health reported that the child, Omar Ahmed Abdel-Ghani Hamed (17 years old), died from critical injuries as a result of the settlers’ aggression against the village of Beitin.

Local sources said that settlers attacked the village from the western entrance, and fired live bullets at the citizens who tried to confront them, which led to a boy being injured by live bullets.

The Red Crescent Society explained that its crews dealt with a 17-year-old woman with a very serious head injury, from the village of Betin.

Source: Maan News Agency